Questions about making a booking
- Can I book a river view room? Guests are able to request river facing rooms and whilst we will do everything we can to meet guests needs we are unfortunately unable to guarantee rooms with river views.
- What is the difference between Standard and Executive? All our rooms our individually designed and furnished to provide a welcoming and comfortable environment. Our executive rooms have that little something extra such as luxury bathrobes, slippers, and possibly stunning views of the river or castle as well as some extra room to relax in.
- Are children allowed at Sir Christopher Wren Hotel & Spa? Yes, if you need an extra bed or cot in the room then please let us know when making your booking or prior to your arrival at the hotel. We can also supply highchairs in the restaurant if needed.
- Can I bring pets to the hotel? Unfortunately no pets are allowed at Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa.
- I have a special requirement where can I tell you about this? Please call 01753 442400 with your booking reference where a member of the Wrens reservations team will be happy to take your call.
- What does the rate/booking include? Your rate will have its own specific description, which details exactly what is included in that rate. Please ensure that you check it and read the terms and conditions.
- What is an accessible room and how can I request one? Sir Christopher Wrens offer a range of facilities for guests with access needs, including:
- Accessible toilets
- Accessible bedrooms
- Accessible facilities – bars, restaurant, and meeting and conference rooms in the main house
- Ramps for guests with wheelchairs
Please contact reservations to book an accessible room
- I have tried to book a Special Offer seen on sirchristopherwren.co.uk however when I tried to book it is not available? All offers are subject to availability and an allocation of rooms. When this allocation is reached, the hotel cannot accept any more bookings at these rates, although the hotel may not be full. Please call Wrens reservations line 01753 442400 for the next best available rate.
- Can I make a group booking of more than 3 rooms online? Yes. You can book up to 5 rooms at Sir Christopher Wrens Hotel & Spa online.
- Do I need to book the restaurant? To avoid disappointment it is advisable to please book the restaurant before or on arrival at the hotel.
Questions about arriving at a hotel
- Where can I park? Sir Christopher Wren Hotel is situated right in the heart of Windsor. This prime Town Centre location provides parking challenges, as all visitors to City Centres experience. To assist our guests we are pleased to be able to provide parking for a small charge.
- A gated VIP, secure car park is available for Hotel Guests – Charged at £10.00 per 24 hour period (limited to 10 spaces – must be booked in advance on a first come first served basis)
- Additional parking is also available at the Windsor and Eton Riverside Car Park, 3 minutes from The Hotel. This is a pay and display car park.
- Please feel free to turn up outside the hotel entrance for our porters to collect your baggage before parking your vehicle in the Riverside Car Park.
- How far is the hotel from Train station? Sir Christopher Wrens is only 3 mins walk from Windsor and Eton Riverside Station, and 5 mins from Windsor central station.
- For a full set of directions to the hotels please go to our directions page.
- What is the check in time? Check-in time is from 3pm
- Do you have luggage store? Yes. Available for use on the day of your arrival and checkout day.
- Can I upgrade my room on arrival to the hotel? Yes. Subject to availability in the hotel. There will be an additional charge based on the going rate.
Questions about Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa facilities
- What facilities are in the hotel? Wrens Spa and Gym, complimentary WI-FI access to all hotel residents, 24 hour room service and same-day laundry service, restaurant and bar.
Questions about events and meetings at Sir Christopher Wrens
- How can I book an event? For a full booking details please contact our events team on 01753 442400 or email email@example.com
- Where can I get information about Christmas bookings? Please call the events team on 01753 442400 where a member of staff will be happy to give you further details.
Questions about check out
- How can I make a speedy exit? A bill drop with an “Express checkout” form is delivered to every room on the morning of departure. Please complete the relevant payment details on this form and hand in to reception on your way out. A final bill and receipt will be sent to your home address after processing.
- What method of payment is accepted? Sir Christopher Wren Hotel accepts all major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Switch. We also accept Travellers Cheques. Unfortunately we do not accept personal cheques & credit facilities are not offered to private individuals.