Date published: January 18, 2019
Food & Beverage is at the heart of our business and so we are seeking an experienced hotel Cocktail Bartender with good knowledge of drink together with a desire to deliver excellent levels of service to join our team.
As a Cocktail Bartender you will be providing round the clock service to satisfy our guest’s appetites. Being in a customer-facing role means you must be a confident and well presented individual with a warm way with people. We believe that it is the people we employ that makes the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go the above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as a Cocktail Bartender?
- Working mainly evening shifts behind the Brasserie Bar or Function bar but you will also be required to help on the restaurant floor if needed.
- Taking responsibility for the opening and closing of the bar including cashing up and stock control
- Providing a warm welcome and delivering excellent levels of service to our customers in our Brasserie Restaurant/Bar and for Meetings & Events
- Helping our customers to enjoy their experience by using your knowledge of our products and through proactive upselling
- Assisting with the service delivery for weddings, events and parties
- Ensuring the food and beverage and bar areas are well maintained and meet all health and safety regulations
- Working well with your other team members and management to ensure a smooth service and high team morale.
As a Cocktail Bartender you will have…
- A good knowledge of preparing and serving drinks including wines and cocktails, ideally in a similar environment
- Total commitment to customer service with excellent communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
- A pro-active and can-do attitude
- Prior experience in cash handling and billing (ideally using Micros)
- Flexibility to work any five out of seven days on a rota basis as required, mainly evening shifts.
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as a Cocktail Bartender?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
Please note – there is no staff car parking on site at the hotel, but plenty of secure space to store bicycles and with great access to local bus and train services
In line with Immigration rules all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU.- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview