Date published: December 6, 2018
Our Wren’s Club and Spa is a key area of the hotel and an additional facility for our guests and members to enjoy. As a Beauty Therapist you will be responsible for providing a range of treatments and beauty advice for our guests. In this customer-facing role you will need to be a confident and well presented individual with a warm way with people in addition to holding the relevant qualifications of ideally NVQ Level 3. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as a Beauty Therapist?
- Providing beauty treatments to our guests in our Wren’s Club and Spa including manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, waxing and specialised treatments – ensuring that clients are screened as appropriate.
- Being proactive in upselling all aspects of the department including beauty products used as part of the treatment.
- Providing a welcoming and friendly atmosphere and excellent service for our guests.
- Learning and building your knowledge of beauty products including participating in Jessica and Decléor training courses.
- Managing bookings in adherence to booking procedures in line with the company SOP and standards.
- Performing your share of cleaning duties in all areas of the club, including daily, weekly and monthly deep cleaning.
- Ensuring the health and safety of all guests and colleagues in the club.
As a Beauty Therapist you will have…
- Relevant qualifications to perform the role, ideally NVQ Level 3 with Swedish Body Massage
- At least 1 years practical spa or salon experience, ideally in a hotel spa/ health club
- Excellent personal grooming and social skills
- The flexibility to work weekends, bank holidays and other days as required on the rota, Early shift starts at 6.15am and Late shift ends at 9pm and you must be able to cover both shifts. Rotas work on a 5 out of 7 day basis.
Why join Wrens Club team as Beauty Therapist ?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- 28 days holiday including BH
- Additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
- Employee Assistance programme
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview