Date published: December 6, 2018
Our Food and Beverage Team is the heart of our busy restaurant and lounge bar, as Brasserie Manager you will be overseeing round the clock service to satisfy our guest’s appetites. We are looking for a Brasserie Manager to manage the day to day operations in our all day dining Brasserie Restaurant & Bar overlooking the Thames. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as a Brasserie Manager?
- Overseeing the smooth & efficient operation of all day dining in the Brasserie from breakfast, through to the last nightcap.
- Leading the team, through a hands on approach, demonstrating, training, coaching & motivating them to deliver a first class customer experience.
- Ensuring that SOP’s are agreed, employees trained and their performance regularly reviewed to ensure consistent standards.
- Working with the Head Chef & F & B Manager to provide consistently high quality food and beverages.
- Demonstrating good upselling techniques in order to achieve departmental financial targets
- Ensuring the food and beverage areas are well maintained and meet all health and safety regulations.
- Duty Management on rota as required
As a Brasserie Manager you will have ….
- Experience of managing all day dining in a Brasserie style Restaurant & Bar
- Prior experience of working in hotels including, Restaurants & Bars,
- A passion for quality food & beverages with the motivation & ability to inspire your team to deliver great customer service
- Experience leading, managing and training teams, with the ability to pass on your skills & knowledge to your team so they may grow.
- Great sales skills, in order to maximise sales & meet GP and sales targets.
- Good grooming standards and be well presented with an outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional manner with excellent spoken & written English.
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as Brasserie Manager?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview