Date published: December 6, 2018
Evening Room Attendant (20 hours a week)
With 139 bedrooms and many public lounges and areas the Housekeeping department is a vital part of the hotel and the opinion of our guests and Evening Room Attendants work to maintain the highest standards. It is the Evening Room Attendant who will take responsibility for the cleanliness of the hotel during the evening hours. As an Evening Room Attendant you will provide daily service to ensure guest rooms and public areas are well presented at all times. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as Evening Room Attendant?
- Cleaning and maintaining public areas including our Business Centre and Meeting Rooms including guest toilets to a high standard during evening hours
- Servicing late check out guest bedrooms
- Working with the reception team to ensure turn down service is offered where needed for guests including setting up extra beds and cleaning rooms where guests have moved
- Providing a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for our guests.
- Working well with your other team members and management to ensure a smooth service and high team morale.
- Learning and building your knowledge on all the hotel’s products and services.
As Evening Room Attendant you will have…
- Previous cleaning experience ideally working within a quality hotel or restaurant.
- The ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- A good understanding of spoken English
- Excellent attention to detail as you will be working unsupervised on occasions
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis depending on the needs of the business across seven days a week including weekends
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as Evening Room Attendant?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In line with EU legislation all applicants must in eligible to work in the UK and documentary evidence will be required during the interview process.- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview