Date published: December 6, 2018
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Our Food and Beverage Team is the heart of our busy hotel and following a fabulous renovation project to our Restaurant, Lounge Bar and Terrace, which overlooks the river, we are seeking a well presented and enthusiastic Food & Beverage Supervisor to join the team. They will also be required to look after our conference and event clients in the Meeting and Events department at times. Being in a customer-facing role means you are a confident and well presented individual with a warm way with people. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as a Food and Beverage Supervisor?
- Assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of quality standards
- Motivating, supervising, training and directing the service team
- Recognising that guest satisfaction comes through great employee service and performance.
- Interacting with guests to ensure a positive guest experience
- Ensuring guests are served in a professional and timely manner and dealing with feedback should it arise.
- Ensuring all H & S and Hygiene standards are maintained
- Maintaining correct staffing levels through the effective use of manpower.
- Learning and building your knowledge on all the hotel’s products and services.
- Being proactive in upselling all aspects of the department.
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor you will have…
- Previous Food & Beverage experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor, ideally in a quality hotel with both corporate & leisure clients.
- A passion for quality fresh food and knowledge of wines and beverages
- An outgoing personality with excellent customer care skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and be able to resolve customer problems effectively
- Lots of enthusiasm, a professional manner and not afraid to take on extra responsibility when needed
- An excellent command of written & spoken English
- Ability to work full time on a 5 day out of 7 rota with a mix of early shifts and late shifts including weekends.
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as a Food and Beverage Supervisor?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview