Date published: April 6, 2021
Our Maintenance team is at the heart of the hotel, as they assist all other departments with the smooth running of the hotel. We are now seeking two experienced Maintenance Supervisors, to assist the cluster Maintenance Manager, with the day to day running of The Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa in Windsor and The Bull Hotel in Gerrards Cross. We believe that it is the people we employ that makes the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for individuals who are ready to go above and beyond in everything they do. (Please state your preferred work location in your application).
What will I be doing as Maintenance Supervisor?
- Working hands-on and supervising the team to ensure that the property is maintained to standard and that all work is carried out efficiently.
- In liaison with Heads of Department, prioritising, planning and distributing work to the team, ensuring it is completed on time and that work is checked for quality and standards and the reporting system is updated accordingly.
- Managing all contractor visits and ensuring works are carried out as required and all relevant documentation completed.
- Ensuring all relevant Health and Safety processes are followed at all times.
- Developing team members, ensuring all identified training is completed to a proficient level and recorded.
- Assisting the Cluster Maintenance Manager with the planning and completion of the planned maintenance programme.
As a Maintenance Supervisor you will have;
- Experience working within a similar role and environment, ideally in hotels or residential buildings.
- General plumbing skills, basic electrical knowledge and decorating skills, in order to carry out day to day maintenance.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- A good knowledge of relevant current Health and Safety legislation in practice.
- Good communication skills and smart appearance.
- Experience working with Opera and an electronic procurement system desirable but not essential.
Must be able to work 5 days per week on rota including Saturdays
Why work for us;
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Saroving Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Employee appreciation events
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In line with Immigration controls, all applicants must be legally able to reside and work in the UK.- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview