Date published: March 29, 2019
Our Front Office and Receptionists are the first and last personal contact some guests have with the hotel and are key to ensuring their stay gets off and finished smoothly. Working in this face to face role means you are a confident and well presented individual with a warm way with people. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as a Receptionist?
- Providing an excellent welcome and service to our guests
- Assisting guests with checking in and out of the hotel as well as with hotel and product knowledge
- Selective duties such as cash handling, problem solving and complaint handling
- Processing hotel reservations and assisting with telephone enquiries
- Working with other team members and management to ensure a smooth service and high team morale.
- Learning and building your knowledge on all the hotel’s products and services.
- Being proactive in upselling all aspects of the department.
As a Receptionist you will have…
- Previous Customer Service experience preferably in a quality hotel environment
- Excellent written and spoken English with good communication skills
- A positive attitude and be a friendly individual and team player who would like to join a like minded team
- Computer skills and ideally previous experience working with Opera or similar PMS system
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis across seven days, mornings and evenings as required.
- The ability to think on your feet and meet guests expectations in a timely manner
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as a Receptionist?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme EAP
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
Work patterns are shift work working 5 days on a 7 day rota. Shifts times vary anytime between 0645 – 2245 with an 8 hour shift.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview