Date published: March 29, 2019
Our Wren’s Club and Spa is a key area of the hotel and an additional facility for our guests and members to enjoy. As a Spa Receptionist you will be responsible for liaising with the guests regarding bookings and Club information as well as advising guests on treatments available. In this customer-facing role you will need to be a confident and well presented individual with a warm way with people. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
Part time and Full time contracts are available depending on candidate preference.
What will I be doing as Spa Receptionist?
- Providing a full reception service to members and guests
- Ensuring all of our clients receive a warm, hospitable and welcoming service while in the Wren’s Club
- Offering advice and recommendations about our Decleor and Jessica treatments and products offered
- Inputting club bookings in adherence to booking procedures in line with the company SOP and standards.
- Assisting existing members with an enquiries and signing up and advising new members of the different packages available
- Performing your share of cleaning duties in all areas of the club, including daily, weekly and monthly deep cleaning.
- Ensuring the health and safety of all guests and employees in the club
As a Spa Receptionist you will have…
- Lots of initiative and good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of working in a health club with a genuine interest in the Spa industry preferred but not essential for someone with the right attitude.
- A positive attitude and be a friendly individual and team player who would like to join a like minded team
- Flexibility to work early shifts (starting at 0600) and late shifts (finishing 2100) any day of the week as per rota
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as a Spa Receptionist?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview