Date published: December 6, 2018
Wren’s Club Operations Manager
Our Wren’s Club and Spa are a key area of the hotel and an additional facility for our guests and members to enjoy. As the Wren’s Club Operations Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the training and delivering of Personal Trainers, Receptionists and Cleaners in the Club. In this management role you will need to be good with people (guests and staff), have excellent gym and spa knowledge and have a passion for driving revenue and membership within the Wren’s Club. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as a Wren’s Club Operations Manager?
- Creating and implementing a monthly club membership sales plan
- Supervising the operations staff in their duties and assisting the Beauty Supervisor to manage the Beauty Therapists
- Ensuing a culture of excellent service is instilled in the team members
- Managing the self employed Personal Trainers to ensure our gusts and members receive personalised gym advise
- Ensuing Health and Safety records and checks are kept up to date with the use of the Compliance Diary
- Ensure all Spa plant daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed
- Liaising with the Group Marketing Team on all internal marketing activities
- Maintaining financial targets defined in the annual business plan through close management of the team and revenue
- Providing a welcoming and friendly atmosphere and excellent service for our guests.
As a Wren’s Club Operations Manager you will have…..
- At least 1 years practical spa/club supervisory or management experience
- Relevant knowledge and qualifications to perform the role, ideally fitness instructor Level 3 and Pool Plant Operator qualified
- Excellent personal grooming and social skills
- The flexibility to work weekends, bank holidays and other days as required on the rota with notice
Hours of work will vary on a 5 out of 7 day rota. In Club Early shift starts at 6.15am and Late shift ends at 9pm and you must be able to cover both shifts. Hotel Duty Manager Early starts at 6.45am and late finishes 10.45pm
You will also be required to work weekends as this is our busiest time.
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as Wren’s Club Operations Manager
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- • 28 days holiday including bank holidays, increasing after 2 years
• An additional paid day off for your birthday
• 4 % Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Health care, after 6 months
• Complimentary Life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme EAP
• Smart Uniform or free dry cleaning of own work suits
• Various incentives and rewards based on performance
• Annual staff party
• Regular employee appreciation events
• Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
• Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
• Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview