Facilities and services
- 24-hour reception and porter
- Free WiFi
- Free UK calls to local, national and mobile numbers
- Free iPass connectivity
- Free newspapers
- Parking (from £15 per night; reserve in advance) Read our parking advice for more details.
- Private jetty for boat mooring and Thames cruises (mooring fees £100 per day)
- Views of the River Thames and Windsor Castle
- Free access to the Wren’s Club gym facilities
- Accessible facilities and bedrooms
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out until 11am
- Early check-in and late check-out can often be arranged for a small fee
- Smoke-free bedrooms and public areas. Vaping and e-cigarettes are also prohibited.
- Pet-free bedrooms and public areas, except service animals
- We accept Visa, Euro/MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club.
- To amend or cancel a reservation, please contact the hotel as Terms and Conditions can vary.
Restaurants and bars
Meetings, weddings and events
- Six flexible, air-conditioned meeting rooms in a purpose-built Business and Conference Centre
- Two additional historic meeting and banqueting rooms in the Thames House
- Riverside terrace for drinks, photos and receptions
- Licensed for weddings and civil partnerships
- Dedicated event managers
- Free WiFi and iPass connectivity
- Multi-day conferences and weekend workshops
- Team-building activities
- Five-minute walk from train and bus stations
- Fifteen-minute taxi ride from Heathrow Airport