The perfect conference venue for making business a pleasure
Easy to reach by road and rail, and just 15 minutes from Heathrow and 40 minutes from London, Sir Christopher Wren’s offers an ideal location for business events, board meetings, client presentations, staff training sessions, media briefings – whatever you’re looking to host, we can cater for it.
Featuring 5 purpose built conference rooms all of which include state of the art audio-visual presentation equipment. The rooms offer flexible capacity for up to 65 delegates.
The new rooms include
Buckingham 1 37m²
BUCKINGHAM 2 30m²
U- Shape 10
BALMORAL 2 22m²
In addition to the business centre we have six further rooms, ranging from fairly intimate rooms for up to eight delegates, to conferencing rooms for up to 90. Each combines impressive décor and furnishings with first-class business facilities.
We also have a dedicated conference and events team on hand to make sure your event runs smoothly. We’ll help you choose the right room and layout, and arrange all the relevant services and facilities – we can also arrange for private dining within the hotel.
Four of our fully air-conditioned meeting rooms are located in our Riverside Business Centre, overlooking the River Thames:
- The Thames Suite – a boardroom, which is in a quiet, secluded spot by the Thames, opposite the main hotel. Light and spacious, with its own break out area, it can seat up to 28 delegates. The Thames Suite links directly to the Eton Room, which can be used for break-out sessions, discussion groups or private interviews, so the two are ideal as one conference package.
- The Eton Room – seating up to eight delegates, this room is suitable for small, intimate board meetings, or as additional space for larger meetings in the Thames Suite.
- The Partners Room – a very traditional room for up to 12 delegates, this popular choice includes a balcony overlooking the river.
- The Windsor Room – a more modern room with lots of natural daylight and comfortable space for up to 10 delegates.
In the Main House of Wren’s, we have three more spaces, ideal for meetings or private functions:
- The Princess Suite – the largest room at Wren’s, suitable for up to 90 delegates in a choice of layouts. It leads onto our Riverside Terrace and has its own Private bar. Perfect for a wide range of events, including board meetings, client presentations, staff training sessions and media briefings.
- The Pavilion – next to our restaurant, this light and airy room has great views of Eton Bridge and the Thames. For up to 45 delegates, it’s ideal for private dinners and cocktail parties, and leads onto our Riverside Terrace perfect for summer evening functions.
- The Sienna – Beautifully decorated; modern and cotemporary suite, with natural light pouring in through the large windows. A stunning room choice, perfectly suited for small meetings or dinner parties for up to 12 guests.