The Brasserie at Sir Christopher Wren
You can select a range of dishes from the all day Brasserie menu, offering everything from grills and fresh pasta, to chef’s specials including crepinette of pheasant or pancetta wrapped monkfish. Brunch is also served all day, and Traditional Afternoon Tea is served daily from 2pm – 5pm.
A tempting drinks menu includes French and New World wines, local and international beers, cocktails and champagne.
Bubbles & Jazz Sunday Lunch
Sunday lunch at the Sir Christopher Wren Hotel is a lively occasion with live jazz from a local trio and the option to add free-flowing prosecco to your meal.
The chef’s menu always includes a roast of the day along with other meat, fish and vegetarian options. Please note, Sunday Lunch is not available between 22nd March and 17th May 2020. For more information on Sunday Lunch availability, please get in touch.
- 2 course Sunday lunch: £23.95 per person
- 3 course Sunday lunch: £28.95 per person
- Add two hours of unlimited prosecco for £19.95 per person (available between 1pm and 4pm)
Bookings and opening hours
- Breakfast is served from 6.30am to 10am Monday to Friday, and from 7am to 10.30am on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
- The Brasserie menu is served from 10am to 10pm Monday to Saturday, and from 10.30am to 9.30pm on Sundays. Subject to availability.
- The bar is open daily until 11pm. Hotel residents can enjoy the bar until 1am.
- The terrace is open daily from 10am to 10pm depending on the weather.
For more information on The Brasserie’s dining options, call us on +44 1753 442400.